Payment Terms & Options
50% Deposit is Required for production to begin. Balance must be paid in full before order is shipped or at time of pick up. Late payments will cause a hold on production. Payment methods are available to help you with your payment
Shipment and Delivery
At Commercial Quality Booths, we manufacture, assemble, palletize and ship orders on a daily basis using large carriers and local shipping companies. Constantly shipping to local and out of state locations have earned us one of the highest discounts from some of the best carriers in the industry.
At Commercial Quality Booths, we ship anywhere from 1-6 pallets and up to truck load shipments of 7+ pallets to anywhere in the United States, Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Mexico. Although we have a great shipping cost, we can’t always have the lowest shipping cost on every shipment however, we will always shop around with over a dozen carriers we are familiar with to bring you the lowest shipping cost possible. All shipments are delivered to your front door only. The following is a list of Special Delivery Services available with an upcharge to delivery cost. These services ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH STANDARD SHIPMENTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED;
- Inside Delivery
- Residential Location
- Government Site
- Storage Location
- Second Floor Location
- Prison Location
- Extended Hours Delivery
- Hold at Local Terminal
- Blanket/Pad Wrapping Services
ALL SHIPMENTS MUST BE INSPECTED AT TIME OF DELIVERY. Any damages found at time of delivery MUST BE NOTED on delivery receipt for warranty to apply. If damages are found, photos and full description of damages must be e-mailed to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery of product. If driver is unable wait while product is inspected, you must note that product is subject to inspection on delivery receipt. If receiver noticed anything damages on surface of pallets, you must note “Damaged Items, quantity to be determined” on delivery receipt. Driver and carrier will not be held responsible if shipment is found to be in good condition after further inspection.
All orders are available for Will Call at our warehouse located in 2630 STROZIER AVE. UNIT D. EL MONTE, CA 91733. Appointment must be made before any pick up is done.
30% restocking fee plus return hipping cost will be applied on any returned of stock items, return shipping cost must be paid by customer. No returns are allowed on custom products. All returns must be done within 20 days of delivery of merchandize and approved by CQBooths. For more information click here.
Project Lead Time
- Stock Chairs, Tables, Bases Cabinets: 2-5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Stock Chairs and Stools with Alterations: 3-12 business days depending on availability of materials such as upholstery.
- Custom Booths of any shape and size: 3-4 weeks depending on availability of materials such as upholstery.
- Custom Tables: 3-4 weeks
Special exceptions may be made on projects that require quick delivery. Contact our office if this is necessary. Project lead time may vary.
All products provided by Commercial Quality Booths come with a standard 1 year warranty unless otherwise noted. Warranty will cover frame structure, springs and mechanisms. There is no warranty on normal wear and tear of vinyl or fabric upholstery. All claims must be e-mails to email@example.com along with images and detailed description of quantity and damages. Receiver is responsible for inspecting items at time of delivery for damages during transit.
We are open for business Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m Pacific Standard Time and some Saturdays. Want to visit our show room? Great ! Please contact our office to set up an appointment.
Filed measurements will be done on special jobs located no more than 50 miles from zip code 91733 unless otherwise noted. An estimated size and measurements are needed to complete a preliminary quote. Once quote is approved, we will scheduled an appointment for measurements.
Customer’s Own Materials or COM
We have a large selection of upholstery materials from some of the industries biggest upholstery manufacturers. If you would like to provide your own material, you can do so after receiving total yardage needed from us. We also accept any C.O.M for your project. All of customer’s own material must be mailed to;
2630 Strozier Ave. Unit D.
El Monte, Ca 91733
Purchase order number, Invoice number and or Project name must be noted on all shipments of C.O.M.
- All booth pricing listed on www.cqbooths.com comes with a Standard Grade 2 vinyl located here.
- All Chairs and Stools listed on www.cqbooths.com come with a standard Black, Green or Burgundy vinyl seat unless otherwise noted.
- Standard Laminate is considered anything from our Wilsonart Collection. Standard laminate comes with a color code ending in -60.
Booth Sides and Back Covers:
- All Booth pricing on www.cqbooths.com comes with 1 Side Panel if applicable.
- Booth pricing does not include Back Cover. Wood, Upholstered or Custom back covers are at an extra cost.
- Standard booth seat includes commercial grade cushion in your option of Soft, Medium or Firm. Upgrade cushion is available with an upcharge to the cost of the booth. Upgrade options; ZigZag/No sag spring seat, HR Foam and more.
- Chairs and Stools are available with standard commercial cushion and Black, Green or burgundy cushion seat unless otherwise noted on product description. Upgrades are available with an upcharge.
- Standard Booth seat size are available in 18″H x 18″D x 24″ Overall Depth. Custom sizes are available upon request.
- All booths are made from scratch therefore, any Restaurant Booth Size is available. Standard length for a 2 person booth is 4′ long.
- L Shape Booths, U Shape Restaurant Booths, Horse Shoe Booth, Three Quarter Circle Restaurant Booths and any other custom size booth is available.
- Our Standard Restaurant Booth Bases comes upholstered with black vinyl where applicable. Other Booth Base Options are available with an upcharge.